Nordregio is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Efforts to support accessibility
Nordregio takes the following measures to ensure accessibility:
- Accessibility is part of our mission statement.
- An accessibility officer has been appointed.
- Continual accessibility training is provided for employees.
- Clear accessibility targets and responsibilities exist within the organization.
- Formal accessibility quality assurance methods exist within the organization.
Current accessibility standard of the site: WCAG 2.1 level AA
Current content conformance status: Partially conformant.
Some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
Known accessibility issues
Despite our best efforts users may experience some issues. Please contact us if you observe an issue that is not listed.
- The text alternative is missing on some images: Staff members’ pictures under ‘Staff’, ‘Related Researchers’, ‘Nordregio Magazine’; Some other pictures.
- Colour contrast is not sufficient on some pages: Breadcrumbs on all pages; Past events under ‘Events’.
- Headings are not structured on some pages.
- Some maps and publications (PDF’s) published between 2018-2020 do not fully meet the accessibility requirements: At the moment, we are offering accessible versions on demand. Contact us via email@example.com and we’ll get back to you in two business days.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
This site is designed to be compatible with the following browsers:
Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Firefox, Safari
Accessibility of this site relies on the following technologies to work: WAI-ARIA, SMIL
Nordregio assessed the accessibility of this site using the following method(s): External evaluation.
The site was evaluated by an external entity not involved in the design and development process.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of this site. Please contact us via one of the following methods:
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (We aim to respond to feedback within two business days)
Phone: +46 8 463 54 00
The Agency for Digital Government (DIGG) is responsible for enforcing the accessibility regulations. If you’re not happy with how we respond to your complaint about web accessibility or your request to make content accessible, submit a complaint to the Agency for Digital Government here: https://www.digg.se/tdosanmalan