The ongoing work of the thematic working groups under the current Nordic co-operation programme for regional development has so far resulted in around 20 publications. Many of these are highly relevant in a COVID-19 perspective.
Nordregio is in charge of producing a series of publications as part of the Nordic Co-operation Programme for Regional Development and Planning 2017-2020. Many of these publications actually relate to the current situation with COVID-19 and all the consequences of this pandemic.
A new story-map provides an overview of the publications produced to date from the current co-operation programme. It has formed the basis of a new Social Media campaign running throughout April to highlight the importance of the work done under the co-operation programme and contribute to the effort to tackle the corona crisis.
The work with the current Nordic Co-Operation Programme on Regional Development and Planning continues for the rest of 2020, with a number of interesting new reports from the three working groups on urban and rural development as well as regional innovation and resilience – so stay tuned for more.
Find more at nordregio.org/about/projects/
Related Research Projects
- Digitalisation as a tool for sustainable Nordic regional development
- Linking innovation and resilience: Synergy effects for regional development
- Regional Economic and Social Resilience
- Rural attractiveness in Norden
- The potential of Smart Specialisation for enhancing innovation and resilience in Nordic regions
- Urban-rural flows of seasonal tourists – local planning challenges and strategies