First report in the project: Ensuring inclusive economic growth in the transition to a green economy (EnIGG)
Ever wondered how climate policies might impact your cost of living?
Watch the recorded webinar, our watch it via our YouTube channel.
In this webinar, we presented our recently launched report:
Guided by our moderator Kirsi Heikel, Senior Advisor at Miltton, we are shedding light on the intricate interplay between climate mitigation efforts and the everyday costs of living in Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden.
Whether you’re a climate activist, a policymaker, or just curious about the future, this event will reveal the newest insights on how climate policies impact all of us economically.
- Professor Peter B Dixon and Professor Maureen Rimmer, experts in economic modelling and economic policy analysis at Victoria University (Melbourne) will present key results from the report.
- Jóhannes Bjarki Urbancic Tómasson – Advisory Specialist, Iceland’s Environment Agency, Department of Climate and Circular Economy
- Harry Flam – Professor Emeritus of International Economics at the Institute for International Economic Studies at Stockholm University
- Vincent Otto – Swedish National Institute of Economic Research
- Mattias Goldman – Founder of the Swedish 2030-Secretariat
- Juha Honkatukia – Merit Economics