An academic background in rhetoric, specialising in campaign analysis, speechwriting and political discourse.
Understanding exactly how language changes minds and behaviour, is what Anne Katrine is interested in. Most of her professional experience is from the fields of migration, human rights and public safety, making strategies, writing/recording/editing content and leading projects.
- MA in Rhetoric, University of Copenhagen (2015)
- BA in Rhetoric and Minority Studies, University of Copenhagen (2011)
- Communications and Engagement Officer, The Danish Institute for Human Rights
- Marketing and Communications Manager, Greater Copenhagen Fire and Emergency Services
- Project Manager of the Migrant Network, Danish Interchurch Council
- Risk Assessment Officer and Communications Lead, Banedanmark
- Lantos Human Rights Fellow, United States Congress
- Danish (native)
- English (native)
Related Research Projects
- Ensuring inclusive economic growth in the transition to a green economy
- Sustainable Nordic Remote Labour Markets (SUNREM)
- Policy REcommendations to Maximise the beneficial Impact of Unexplored Mobilities in and beyond the European Union (PREMIUM_EU)
- Democratising jUst Sustainability Transitions (DUST)