An international seminar in Lahti brings together actors from Finland and the Baltic Sea area to learn about the most recent topics in the circular economy. Jukka Teräs, Senior Research Fellow at Nordregio will share Nordic experiences and policy recommendations with the circular economy field.
How could actions at regional level become a part of the solution to global problems? What is the role of regions? what kind of barriers are there in the way to profitable circular economy business?
The seminar provides an understanding of these questions and more the topic is addressed at European, Nordic and Finnish level. Good practices in the field of the circular economy are presented as well.
Related Research Projects
- Developing and Managing Innovation Ecosystems in the Circular Economy
- Building Effective Transnational Partnerships: The Case of Smart Lighting
- Inclusive Digitalization in the Baltic Sea Region: An Instrument for Growth and Development in Declining Rural Areas?
- Industrial Symbiosis – A key driver of Green Growth in Nordic Regions?
- The potential of industrial symbiosis as a key driver of green growth in Nordic regions