Digital advancements in the Nordic and Baltic countries have been impressive, but true progress lies in making digital benefits accessible to all. Watch the recording of our webinar from January 30th, introducing two new reports from the Digital Inclusion in Action project.
What political initiatives are put in place in the Nordic and Baltic region to combat digital exclusion? How are the Nordic and Baltic countries keeping track on the national development? And how is the Nordic and Baltic approach both aligning, both also differentiating from the European DESI approach?
The political ambitions regarding digital inclusion in the region have increased exponentially with more than 20 new policies and strategies being published in just over two years – and more are under way.
In this recorded webinar we take the pulse on the digital inclusion landscape in the Nordic and Baltic countries, with the launch of our two publications:
- Policy report on political initiatives and definitions of digital inclusion in the Nordic and Baltic region.
- Discussion paper on monitoring practices on digital inclusion in the Nordic and Baltic region.
Watch the recording to learn more about the synergies and differences in the political initiatives and monitoring practices taken to combat digital exclusion in the Nordic and Baltic region!
The event was co-organised by Nordregio and Digital Europe.
- Intro/opening remarks
- Presentation of policy report on political initiatives and definitions of digital inclusion in the Nordic and Baltic region – by Sigrid Jessen, Nordregio Research Institute
- Presentation of discussion paper on monitoring practices on digital inclusion in the Nordic and Baltic region – by Louise Palludan Kampmann and Lasse Wulff Andersen, Digital Europe
- Q&A moderator (Q’s from audience)
- Wrap up – closing remarks