The map shows that most of the Nordic municipalities have experienced net immigration, this is particularly pronounced in Denmark and Sweden. All municipalities in Greenland have experienced net emigration. In Finland, there are many municipalities with very low levels of immigration and emigration. Twenty-three of Finland’s municipalities had no immigration or emigration in 2015.
- Average international net migration rate 2011-2015
- Female international net migration rate in 2015
- International net migration rate 2011-2016
- Role of international migration in population change in 2016
- Net migration change 2009-2014
- Male international net migration rate in 2015
- Net migration 2002-2008 and 2009-2015