The Nordic countries have received more refugees than most other regions in Europe in the last years.Finding jobs for these new citizens is a major challenge, if they end up staying.
The latest issue of Nordregio Magazine presents the highlights from a new Nordic report on labour market integration produced by Nordregio for the Nordic Council of Ministers.
It includes a series of policy advice and outlines a path towards better integration of immigrants into the Nordic labour markets.
Related Research Projects
- Immigration and integration in the Nordic Region – get the facts straight
- 30 Aug Webinar: From Migrants to Workers with Nordregio researchers
- How can Nordic cities profit from the diversity of their population?
- Many faces of segregated cities: a Nordic Overview
- Measuring the cost of integrating refugees