Focus on business and organizational development in an international context. Long experience in working with policy- and decision-makers within regional development and the labour market.
- Ph.D. in Cosmic and Subatomic Physics, Lund University, Sweden
- Executive MBA, Stockholm School of Economics, Sweden
- B.Sc. in Physics, Lund University, Sweden
- Several positions as Board Director, Member of Advisory Board and Chairman
- Director, Confederation of Swedish Enterprise in Southern Sweden
- CEO, Carl Bro Energikonsult, Sigma Exallon, Avail Intelligence
- Management consultant, Accenture, Sweden and Denmark
- Research assistant, Lund university
Related Research Projects
- “The work we are doing here is very important” – welcoming our new director Rolf Elmér
- New Report: COVID-19 increased the employment gap in the Nordic labour markets
- Nordic City Network seminar for stronger cooperation and project planning
- Silver Economy study at the Baltic Sea Parliamentary Conference
- Triple-helix collaboration to promote Nordic urban development
- How will climate policies hit Nordic wallets and welfare in the future?