This is the final publication of the project Regional Strategies for Green Growth and Innovation commissioned by the Nordic Working Group for Third Generation Regional Policy.
This report synthesises the work carried out within the framework of the project which comprise the working papers Scoping Green Growth and Innovation in Nordic regions, and Green Growth and Innovation in Nordic Regions: Case Studies. This report comprises an identification of key concepts; a quantitative mapping exercise of green growth in Nordic regions; two case studies of respectively an urban and rural region which have both targeted public development initiatives within the area of green growth; and finally policy implications for green growth in post-2013 regional development strategies and suggestions for further research.
- GREEN GROWTH IN NORDIC REGIONS 50 ways to make it happen
- Green growth and spatial planning in the Nordic city regions
- Synthesis report: Nordic working group for green growth – innovation and entrepreneurship 2013-2016
- Industrial Symbiosis – A key driver of Green Growth in Nordic Regions?
- Nordic Green Growth Road Show
- The potential of industrial symbiosis as a key driver of green growth in Nordic regions
- Green Growth and Innovation in Nordic Regions: Case studies
- Scoping Green Growth and Innovation in Nordic Regions
- Integrating Urban Planning and Regional Development
- Smart, Sustainable and Inclusive Growth