The Nordic working group for green growth – innovation and entrepreneurship 2013-2016, was established by the Nordic Council of Ministers to focus on the regional policy dimension of Nordic green growth and to contribute to public policy development with a particular focus on innovation and entrepreneurship in the Nordic countries.
This synthesis report summarises the work and results of the Nordic working group for green growth – Innovation and entrepreneurship in the period 2013-2016. It has been developed in collaboration with Gaia Consulting Oy.
The main tasks of the working group included:
- To present an overview of policy instruments and their importance, and to explore “good practice” case studies of national, regional and local governance to support innovation and entrepreneurship for green growth and green transition
- To examine factors that hinder or promote green growth and green transition
- To disseminate and discuss results with national, regional and local stakeholders in the Nordic countries
- To contribute to policy development in order to support innovation and entrepreneurship for green growth at regional level in the Nordic countries.
- GREEN GROWTH IN NORDIC REGIONS 50 ways to make it happen
- Green Growth and Innovation in Nordic Regions: Case studies
- Green growth and spatial planning in the Nordic city regions
- Integrating Green Growth in Regional Development Strategies
- Scoping Green Growth and Innovation in Nordic Regions
- Nordregio News Issue 1 2012: Green Economy in Policy and Practice
- Smart, Sustainable and Inclusive Growth