Johanna is no longer working at Nordregio. For contact or more information please contact email@example.com
A communications generalist with a special interest in communication strategies and project management. Johanna works amongst other things with the Nordic Economic Policy Review, State of the Nordic Region 2022, Inclusive Economic Growth and The Nordic thematic group for Green and Inclusive Rural Development.
Lover of languages, visual and clear communication and project management. Johanna has worked with a variety of projects spanning over several themes since starting at Nordregio in 2014. A majority of the projects have been related to urban themes, but also mobility solutions, finance and rural areas.
MSc in Business Administration with a specialization in Marketing, Mälardalen University, Sweden and Université de Savoie, France (2011)
Kommunikationschefens viktigaste verktyg, Berghs School of Communication, Stockholm (2020)
Att skriva för att övertyga, Berghs School of Communication, Stockholm (2018)
Project Management, Berghs School of Communication, Stockholm (2016)
Political Advisor, Swedish Parliament 2014
Web Manager, Friluftsland AB 2010- 2013
Related Research Projects
- Ensuring inclusive economic growth in the transition to a green economy
- MAMBA (Maximised Mobility and Accessibility of Services in Regions Affected by Demographic Change)
- Transport for Regional Integration in Border Regions (TRIBORDER)
- The compact city of the North – functions, challenges and planning strategies
- Small and medium-sized cities in the Nordic and Arctic regions
- Urban visions of the green and recreative city
- Nordregio News 4 2016
- Towards sustainable Nordic city-regions
- Nordregio News 1 2015: Cross-border co-operation
- Synthesis report: Nordic working group for green growth – innovation and entrepreneurship 2013-2016
- Urban–rural flows from seasonal tourism and second homes: Planning challenges and strategies in the Nordics
- Nordic housing markets and policies
- Global goals for local priorities: The 2030 Agenda at local level
- Agenda 2030 and SDGs at the local level – a brief start-up guide
- Overcoming barriers to social inclusion in Nordic cities through policy and planning
- Compact cities trigger high use of second homes in the Nordic Region
- Changing Ruralities – Nordregio Forum 2018
- New issue of Nordregio Magazine: Changing Ruralities
- 10 Nov: Labour Market Integration in the Nordic Countries: What can we learn from each other?
- Fiscal Frameworks report and webinar now available
- Income Inequality in the Nordic Countries – How do we handle it?
- Increased income inequality high on the political agenda
- Increasing Income Inequality in the Nordics: New publication on 18 April
- New issue of Nordregio Magazine: Climate Policies in the Nordics – are we doing it right?
- Nordic Economic Policy Review at Nordic Finance Ministers meeting in Washington
- Urban–rural flows from seasonal tourism and second homes: New report published
- 11, 18, 23 November: Nordregio Forum 2020: Housing, Skills and Inclusive planning
- Skills for resilient regions: Nordregio Forum 2019
- Changing Ruralities: Nordregio Forum 2018
- Nordregio Forum 2017: Nordic Cities – Connecting the Urban and the Rural
- “Mobility innovations – only for cities?” Welcome to the first MAMBA mobility seminar
- Climate Policy and the Nordic Countries Conference
- Financial Regulation and Microeconomic Stability in the Nordics
- Housing Policies in the Nordics – Nordic Economic Policy Review 2021
- Nordic Economic Policy Review 2020: Financial Regulation and Macroeconomic Stability
- Increasing Income Inequality in the Nordics – How do we handle it?
- 20 + 21 October: NEPR peer-review seminar on Housing Markets and Policies
- Agenda 2030 at the local level
- MAMBA Rural Mobility Seminar
- MAMBA Rural Mobility Seminar #4
- Digitalisation: rural mobility in the digital age areas – MAMBA Rural Mobility Webinar
- Webinar: How does second homes and seasonal tourism affect Nordic municipalities?