A communications generalist with a special interest in communication strategies and project management. Johanna works amongst other things with the Nordic Economic Policy Review, MAMBA, Nordregio Forum and the Nordic Thematic Group on Sustainable cities and urban development.
Lover of languages, visual and clear communication and project management. Enjoys the challenge of reaching out to the right people with projects and results. Johanna has worked with a variety of projects spanning over several themes. A majority of the projects has been related to urban themes, but also mobility solutions, finance and rural areas. Johanna is also acting as Safety Officer together with Hjördís Rut Sigurjónsdóttir.
MSc in Business Administration with a specialization in Marketing, Mälardalen University, Sweden and Université de Savoie, France (2011)
Kommunikationschefens viktigaste verktyg, Berghs School of Communication, Stockholm (2020)
Att skriva för att övertyga, Berghs School of Communication, Stockholm (2018)
Project Management, Berghs School of Communication, Stockholm (2016)
Political Advisor, Swedish Parliament 2014
Web Manager, Friluftsland AB 2010- 2013
- Nordic Economic Policy Review (NEPR)
- MAMBA (Maximised Mobility and Accessibility of Services in Regions Affected by Demographic Change)
- Transport for Regional Integration in Border Regions (TRIBORDER)
- The compact city of the North – functions, challenges and planning strategies
- Small and medium-sized cities in the Nordic and Arctic regions
- Ensuring inclusive economic growth in the transition to a green economy