Alex is a graduate in Sociology by the Autonomous University of Barcelona and he is currently on the last year of his master’s degree in International and Comparative Education at Stockholm University.
Prior to his move to Stockholm he worked as research assistant in the field of sociology of education and at Nordregio he is working on geographical disparities on youth across the Nordic countries. He is interested in the bridge between education and work and the consequences of this for young people.
Master’s degree in International and Comparative Education, Stockholm University
BA Sociology, Autonomous University of Barcelona
Research assistant, Globalisation Education and Social Policy, Autonomous University of Barcelona
Karlsdóttir, A., Sigurjónsdóttir, H. R., Ström Hildestrand, Å., & Cuadrado, A. (2017). Policies and measures for speeding up labour market integration of refugees in the Nordic region: A knowledge overview (Nordregio Working Paper). Stockholm: Nordregio.
- Nordic collaboration for integration of refugees and migrants
- Sustainable Rural Development
- Rural perspectives on spatial disparities of education and employment outcomes
- Skills Policies – Building Capacities for Innovative and Resilient Nordic Regions
- Covid-19 Economic Impacts in the Northern Periphery and Arctic region