This document reports on the Nordic TG2 Roadshow, which was commissioned by the Nordic Thematic Group for Innovative and Resilient Regions.
The Nordic Thematic Group for Innovative and Resilient Regions 2017–2020 (TG2) was established by the Nordic Council of Ministers as a part of the Nordic Co-operation Programme for Regional Development and Planning 2017–2020. The TG2 group was organised under the Nordic Council of Ministers’ Committee of Civil Servants for Regional Affairs, and Nordregio has acted as Secretariat for the thematic groups.
The Roadshow events of TG2 were attended by regional, national, Nordic, and international stakeholders in 2018–2020. The events provided insights into the latest knowledge on innovative and resilient regions, with a focus on smart specialisation, digitalisation, regional resilience, and skills policies. Moreover, many Roadshow events tackled the research themes from a cross-border perspective.
The feedback from the regional Roadshow events suggests that dissemination of research results and constant dialogue with stakeholders are highly appreciated by the stakeholders.
Moreover, the TG2 Roadshow programme was the opportunity to bring together a range of actors and, in doing so, initiate and support processes that may not have occurred otherwise.
- Regional Economic and Social Resilience: An Exploratory In-Depth Study in the Nordic Countries
- Building Economic and Social Resilience in the Nordic Regions
- Social and Economic Resilience in the Bothnian Arc Cross-Border Region
- Strengthening regional resilience through adaptive collaboration
- Synergies between Nordic studies on resilience, digitalisation, smart specialisation and skills development
- The Nordic Thematic Group for Innovative and Resilient Regions 2017–2020 – final report
- Implementing Smart Specialisation strategies in Nordic regions
- Implementing the Concept of Smart Specialisation in the Nordic Countries
- Is the coast clear? The role of digitalisation for enabling blue growth in the cross-border region of Svinesund
- Governing the Digital Transition in the Nordic Regions
- Governing the digital transition in Nordic Regions: The human element
- Skills supply and governance in the Bothnian Arc cross-border region
- Matching the missing links – Skills development in Nordic regions
- Skills Policies – Building Capacities for Innovative and Resilient Nordic Regions