The questions of how to retain and attract young populations are central issues for regional policy development in the Nordic Arctic.
Nordregio and the Nordic working group on sustainable regional development in the Arctic have carried out an analysis to uncover young people’s own perspectives of their future possibilities in Arctic communities. This policy brief summarises the main findings of a number of qualitative case studies about young people living in remote locations. The aim is to voice the ambitions and future expectations of the young generation.
- Nordic Arctic Youth Future Perspectives
- Megatrends in the Arctic
- Nordic Arctic Strategies in Overview
- Nordic perspectives on demography
- Future Regional Development Policy for the Nordic Arctic: Foresight Analysis 2013–2016
- Nordregio News 2 2016
- Sustainable Business Development in the Nordic Arctic
- The owl has landed