The project analyzes the implementation of the Agenda 2030 at the local level in the Nordic countries.
In September 2017, the Nordic Council of Ministers (NCM) adopted the Generation 2030 programme that will facilitate co-operation on the challenges faced jointly by the Nordic countries in achieving the United Nation’s Agenda 2030 and its 17 Sustainable Development Goals.
While the implementation of the Agenda 2030 is high on the political agenda and is coordinated among the relevant ministries and institutions, there is a limited knowledge about the actions taken at the municipal level.
This project will contribute to the work of the NCM on the implementation of the Generation 2030 programme by looking into the implementation of the Agenda 2030 at the local level in the Nordic countries.
- Global goals for local priorities: The 2030 Agenda at local level
- Agenda 2030. How to reach the goals and measure success at the local level
- Agenda 2030 och hållbarhetsmålen på lokal nivå
- Agenda 2030 and SDGs at the local level – a brief start-up guide
- Globala mål för lokala prioriteringar: Agenda 2030 på lokal nivå
- Which Nordic municipalities take the lead on the Agenda 2030?
- Good practices from Nordregio Agenda 2030 webinars
- Nordregio joins Swedish “Local 2030 Hub” – plans for broader network
- Agenda 2030 at the local level – the work continues
- Realizing Agenda 2030 – the local way
- Two new articles published on urban and territorial development
- Nordic municipalities are taking local SDG action
- Agenda 2030 at the local level
- Lunch seminar on Agenda 2030 in the Nordic Region, Umeå
- 17 February: Taking the 2030 Agenda to the local level!
- Agenda 2030 at the local level: What’s next?
- “What Works” Conference
- Reglab Sweden Annual Conference
- GENERATION 2030: Global Goals for Local Priorities
- Keynote speech at the Eurocities Environment Forum